A few minor bugs slipped through the first beta. So this is a house keeping build that fixes some of those issues.
- On iPads with enough horizontal space, the article helper view is aligned to the right. I’m still figuring out how to work this in RTL modes.
- When an article specifies a linebreak, Elytra’s text engine added extra space before and after the linebreak view. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed an odd line-spacing bug that popped up in iOS 11.3.1.
- Fixed 11.3.1’s kerning bug.
- Foot links scroll jump to section has been fixed where it never flashed the background colour to indicate the highlighted paragraph.
- Fixed a not so rare crash that would occur when removing an article from your bookmarks.
- Improvements to Attributions controller.
- Version: 1.0.0
- Build 69.
- Pipe: Beta-02