The betas are coming to end soon. But this isn’t the last one. Not one bit. It is an interesting one nonetheless and builds on the previous beta release. You can read that here.
- Added new fonts: Helvetica Neue, Merriweather Serif, IBM Plex Sans and Plex Serif and Spectral.
- On iPads with an external keyboard connected: major parts of the app are navigable via the keyboard directly. More information below.
- OPML imports and exports are now available.
- Updated the Share sheet icon.
- Empty states are now shown where appropriate.
- GIFs are no longer loaded and played by default. To load, tap the GIF icon in the bottom right corner of the image and to play it, a new play pause control is added. This is to prevent excessive power consumption and bandwidth usage.
- Videos are now supported when the video format is supported by the OS.
- In the Feeds or Feed interfaces, use the arrow keys to focus the previous or next item.
- Use the Enter key to select the focused row.
- In the articles interface, the up and down arrow keys are used for scrolling.
- Use ⌘ + up or down arrow keys to navigate between articles in the articles interface.
- Use the left or right arrow keys to navigate a gallery when it appears on screen.
- Other available options can be viewed by long pressing the ⌘ key on the keyboard.
- Fixes bookmarks loading from the network again. Bookmarks are mean’t to be available offline.
- Fixes checkmark appearing in the Folder selection interface for the None row even though a folder was selected.
- Fixes background colour on the Feeds Interface header visible in landscape orientations.
- Fixes app not working when iCloud Drive was not enabled on a device.
- The Mark All Read button now only sends articles which are unread for marking. Reduces network usage.
- Version: 1.0.0
- Build 80.
- Pipe: Beta-03