A warm welcome to all the new Public Beta Testers.
Now that the cheesy stuff is out of the way, let’s get to the meat of this release.
- Added a “Open in browser” button to the Article interface.
- Account Deactivation
- Implemented Accent colour.
- Recommendations interface
- Improves the tinting of the refresh control for dark interfaces or after switching the theme.
- Improved the kerning for the System font for the Article’s title.
- Vastly improved GIF performance and memory consumption thanks to the FLAnimatedImage library.
- Fetching an favicon across all the available images (opengraph, apple-touch-icon and the favicon itself) based on weights. Apple-touch-icon is given a higher preference over the favicon now.
- When adding a new feed from the app, typing in http/s is now optional.
- When a feed has multiple endpoints, the list now uses head truncation so you don’t accidentally add the comments feed.
- Fixed adding feeds from the share extension.
- Fixed the position of the popover (iPads) for the long tap interaction on feeds and folders.
- Added a default handler for the browser scheme when one isn’t selected.
- Fixed an issue where all buttons would remain in the disabled state if the cancel button in the Purchase interface was tapped during first run.
- Searching within an article should now work as expected. There is a known issue on iPads where the highlight doesn’t align with the characters you’re searching for.
Fixed a rare crash that would occur when dismissing the Unread interface while a page was loading.
- Version: 1.0.0
- Build 102.
- Pipe: PBeta-01