The second Public Beta of Elytra is now available on Testflight. I have also sent out the 3rd batch of invites to everyone who signed up.
To clarify how I’m sending out invites:
Every few days, I pick a batch of 100 (in order) and add them to the Testflight Public Beta list. This is allowing me to ensure that the server can handle the load. So far, it’s been smooth sailing.
Also, thank you to everyone who sent me emails reporting bugs and suggestions to improve the app. It’s been of immense help. As always, if you run into any issues when adding new feeds, send me an email with the link and I’ll take a look.
Here is the change-log for the latest build.
- Favicons are now less rounded based on feedback where circles are usually reserved for people’s photos & avatars.
- Improves Voice over support for long paragraphs by breaking them down into their distinct paragraphs.
- Introduced a subtle load-in animation for the Articles interface.
- Now when searching in an article, you can press the
ENTERkey to jump to the next result if one is available and the
ESCkey to dismiss the search context.
- Fixes an issue where tapping on the cancel button in the Subscription Interface would lock up the process. The continue button no longer remains disabled.
- Fixed the text errors on the Subscription Interface.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if you navigated to Unread, then back and then to Bookmarks in quick succession.
- Fixed handling of URLs without the http: prefix.
- Fixed a Voice Over issue where it would only read the first sentence and the first word of the second sentence in a Paragraph.
- Fixed search highlighting on iPads
- Version: 1.0.0
- Build 103
- Pipe: PBeta-02