Elytra Build 110 is now available to all beta testers. This is a sizeable change-log so get ready.
- The Publisher title is now included in the Article view. This is very useful when browsing through articles in the Unread or Bookmarked section.
- New Subscriptions interface. You’ll see it once during the beta. You won’t be charged for the subscription when you install builds through Testflight.
- Off by default, you can now toggle to have Article cover images show up in the Feed interface. To manage this setting, open the App’s settings > Image Handling, scroll right to the end. Articles without cover images will continue to behave as they have always done.
- Improves handling of folders when deleting a feed from a folder or deleting the folder itself.
- When importing your OPML file, the File Picker Interface will now allow for selection of files saved with the
.opmlextension as well.
- Improved the functioning of the OPML interface for imports and exports.
- Improved system for managing unread counts on the Feeds interface.
- Code blocks now support dynamic type.
- Removed the subscriptions interface from the Introduction interface. The subscriptions interface will now popup once after you add your first feed.
- Tapping the search button in the Article’s Interface will dismiss the Search bar if it’s already active.
- Fixed a memory consumption issue caused when really long articles are opened.
- Fixed an issue where the cover image of an article would render twice, once as the cover image and the other as an image inside the post.
- Fixed padding of code blocks.
- Fixes height of rendered tweets.
- Rotating to a new orientation no longer causes a black out in the Article interface.
- Fixed a rendering bug for new lines and extraneous spaces in paragraphs.
- Fixed handling of push notification taps.
- Fixed the width of the search bar (in the Articles interface) on iPads.
- When you update the theme on the iPad and if an article is open, the article will refresh to accommodate for this change.
- Fixed the appearance of the New Feed and New Folder inputs.
- Version: 1.0.0
- Build 110.
- Pipe: PBeta-04