This is most likely the last build of Elytra which will be going out to the Public Beta testers. It mostly contains a few minor fixes and two new additions. Read on to learn more.
- Long tapping on the All Read button (Double checkmark) in a Feed’s interface will enable you to mark all unread articles as read, including articles not currently loaded in the interface. This is especially useful when you add a new high frequency feed to your list.
- You can now optionally use a Dark Application Icon for Elytra. A new Miscellaneous section has been added under settings.
- Tweaked the Application Icons to render correctly on displays which use the sRGB colour profile.
- Updated the footer text in the Subscriptions Interface to be compliant with Apple’s requirements. This is critically useful for you as well as I have come to realise. (I’m secretly hoping Elytra passes Apple’s review in the first go, as we all do :D)
- Fixed application launch on iPads when running Elytra for the first time on the device.
- Scrolling to load the next batch of articles now consumes less power. This is done less frequently now by using an alternate system API.
- Fixed the status bar being dark (when a dark theme is selected) for the Move Folder interface.
- Tapping on the Close button on iPads now deselects the currently selected article.