The Summer 2020 update is here. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review on the App Store. It makes a huge difference for me. Thank you in advance. Here’s the full change log:
- Support for Mouse/Pointer Interactions on iPadOS 13.4.
- New Custom Feed: Today. All articles from the day, read and unread. Sort by your own preference.
- Now add Youtube Channel RSS Feeds directly from the Share Extension.
- Article Reader Customisation: You can now customise your reading experience based on your personal preferences. Set line heights, font sizes and individual fonts for paragraphs and headings.
- Improvements for handling Youtube URLs inside the app when adding a new channel feed.
- Push Notifications will now show richer previews if you open them in context.
- Show refresh control animation when the app loads and is loading Feeds data from the API.
- GIFs will now show the first frame if the Image Proxy is enabled.
- Fixed incorrect paragraph line-spacing calculation with the selected value for font size.
- Fixed an issue where opening a push notification on iPads would open them in the primary column.
- When you tap on a push notification while another article is open from a Feed, the Feed now correctly deselects the active article.
- When you tap on a push notification, the app sets up correctly on the iPad. If you tap on a Feed after this, it no longer dismisses the previously opened Article.
- Fixed a crash when creating a new Folder for the first time.
- Fixed GIF playback.
- Fixed an issue where an article would remain marked as Read even after opening it.
- Fixed font sizes for the Feed description on iPads.
- Fixed a type bug on the iPad where the font sizes were comically large for titles.