Revision Date: 9th July, 2018.
Dezine Zync Studios (hereafter may also be referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Dezine Zync”) cares about your privacy and is in the business of selling apps and not your data.
1. Your Data
Elytra automatically generates an Account ID for you when you launch the iOS app and complete the on-boarding process. This is to ensure no personally identifiable information is collected or logged.
All communications between Elytra and its servers always happens over HTTPs. Certain services or websites may communicate over plain HTTP (like when loading list of feeds from a website with the http:// protocol).
Elytra’s web service captures the following information anonymously:
- When an article is opened, the article’s identifier is logged. The article’s identifier is unique to Elytra.
- When a feed is subscribed to, the feed’s identifier is logged. The feed’s identifier is unique to Elytra.
This information is used for suggesting trending and most subscribed feeds to new customers of the app. All information collected on the server cannot identify any particular customer.
The web service only stores aggregated analytics data on a per hour basis.
The web service does not log or collect IP addresses from connecting devices.
5. Sharing Data
When Law Enforcement Agencies legally request for customer data, we are liable to provide such information which may include:
- all email correspondences
- all interactions over social media including private communications
This is subject to a single constraint that you have previously mentioned your Account ID to us or we can identify you through some unique ID (example, Email ID).
Since Elytra does not collect any personally identifying information from you, our scope of identifying a customer and therefore being able to share such information is very limited.
You can contact us regarding questions or concerns over this policy at: email@example.com
You may also contact us on the same email ID if you wish to:
- Request a copy of the data associated with your Account ID.
- Request to delete all data associated with your Account ID.
This requires sharing of your Account ID with us. See Section 5 for more information.
7. Changes to this policy
- 9th July, 2018: First revision.